Lykke interchangeable needles are beautiful, durable knitting needles made out of strong birch wood. Super smooth and light and a pleasure to use in your next project. Easy on the hands is only half of what makes these needles great —they are also easy on the eyes! Lykke Driftwood needles have a warm character and are true pleasure to work with.
All LYKKE needles have both US and metric sizes etched on the needles to ensure long-term readability.
Sets in Cases
These high-quality, hand made cases enclose your set and are available in grey denim and black faux leather.
This 5 inch Interchangeable Circular Knitting Needle set includes:
- Needle Tips (12 pairs)
- US 4/3.5mm
- US 5/3.75mm
- US 6/4mm
- US 7/4.5mm
- US 8/5mm
- US 9/5.5mm
- US 10/6mm
- US 10.5/6.5mm
- US 11/8mm
- US 13/9mm
- US 15/10mm
- US 17/12mm
- 2 cords for 24" length (60cm)
- 2 cords for 32" length (80cm)
- 1 cord for 40" length (100cm)
- 2 connectors, 4 keys, 8 stoppers
- A fold-up case (available in grey denim, indigo and umber finish) with a magnetic snap closure and interior pocket, and an elastic strap perfectly matched to the size of each needle pair giving it a snug fit.
LYKKE Lifetime Guarantee
All LYKKE products are guaranteed for 5 years against manufacturer’s defect. If you experience a failure due to defect, please the complete the return form at Lykke Returns Form, mail back to LYKKE the defective product, and they will send you a new replacement in short order. Simply put, they stand behind their products and want to get you back to Making Happy with LYKKE Crafts.