Lykke interchangeable needles are beautiful, durable knitting needles made out of strong birch wood. Super smooth and light and a pleasure to use in your next project. Easy on the hands is only half of what makes these needles great —they are also easy on the eyes! Lykke Driftwood needles have a warm character and are true pleasure to work with.
All LYKKE needles have both US and metric sizes etched on the needles to ensure long-term readability.
Sets in Cases
These high-quality, hand made cases enclose your set and are available in a beautiful umber finish.
This 5 inch Interchangeable Circular Knitting Needle set includes:
- Needle Tips (12 pairs)
- US 4/3.5mm
- US 5/3.75mm
- US 6/4mm
- US 7/4.5mm
- US 8/5mm
- US 9/5.5mm
- US 10/6mm
- US 10.5/6.5mm
- US 11/8mm
- US 13/9mm
- US 15/10mm
- US 17/12mm
- 2 cords for 24" length (60cm)
- 2 cords for 32" length (80cm)
- 1 cord for 40" length (100cm)
- 2 connectors, 4 keys, 8 stoppers
- A fold-up case (available in grey denim, indigo and umber finish) with a magnetic snap closure and interior pocket, and an elastic strap perfectly matched to the size of each needle pair giving it a snug fit.